- Excellent adhesive properties on most traditional materials found in the construction and building industry
- Dries upon contact with moisture in the air
- Odour-free for optimal working comfort
- Very good elastic recovery
- Permanent elasticity
- Excellent UV resistance
- Very easy to extrude
- Easy to smooth over for a clean, neat finish
- Complies with DIN 18545-E and ISO 11600 F + G, class 25LM. Label SNJF 25E for glazing and façades
On painted or delicate surfaces, it is recommended to carry out a test before proceeding. The use of a primer is not required. However, it may be necessary if the product does not adhere correctly or to obtain optimal, long-lasting adhesive performance. The product must be smoothed before a skin forms. On non-standard materials, prior tests must be carried out. Not suitable for use on natural stone, for bonding mirrors, for permanent or prolonged immersion, for the construction of aquariums or for accidental contact with food.
There are no reviews yet.