The Aldwark Manor Estate has undergone a multi-million pound renovation and we are privileged to say that in almost every area of the hotel, there is A Touch Of Glass.
We worked on the project intermittently for around 18 months.
Scan through the photos to see a selection of our work.
- A seamless glass entrance door with cast solid bronze handles.
- The grand reception mirror wall made up of 135 individual imported antique mirrors.
- 49 en-suite bedrooms and suites consisting of shower screens and enclosures, mirrors and painted glass vanity units.
- The exclusive library hosts glass display units and smoked mirror panels.
- Over 60 meters of frameless glass balustrades.
It was a great pleasure to work on such an incredible project. Having our work on display in such a public way fills us with great pride.
The main contractor on this site was HYM Joinery & Contracting Ltd.
Wigton chase is a 5 bedroom private dwelling where we were asked to complete the following.
- 17.5mm toughened internal glass balustrade to the stairs and landing
- 17.5mm toughened external glass balustrade to the first floor
- A wine closet glass door and partition.
- Mirrored splashbacks to the wine closet
- Mirrored splashbacks to ‘Den’ bar
- Antique mirrors to master bedroom head board.
- Full mirror schedule consisting of a range of back lit heated mirrors and dressing mirrors
- Gym mirrors
We were invited to work on Wigton Chase by architect practice Studio Map based in Harrogate. The main contractor on this project was Verus Construction Ltd.
Castle lodge is a development of private residential apartments.
We were asked to complete the following:
- External balustrades to the front and rear elevation of the property.
- A range of mirrored and painted glass splashbacks
- A range of shower enclosures.
We were invited to work on the project by the developer Landmark Architecture.
Wickerseley Road is a private dwelling in London We were asked to complete the following:
- External balustrade to the rear of the property.
- Juliette balcony
- Internal balustrade with stainless steel handrail
- Shower screen and shower enclosure.
The main contractor on this project was HYM Joinery & Contracting Ltd.